Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm the one you're looking for, I'm-a doing 90 in a 54

Who needs a new best friend? Buy me this and you've got a deal, partner!

1. Intelligence Test - I scored a 28 (29 after a helpful hint). If I had made the test it would have included "1 D in a B" though.

2. Not only have the assholes at Marvel Comics squandered the chance to make excellent movies out of some of their best characters (Punisher, Daredevil...haven't seen Ghost Rider, but cmon now, fuhgedaboutit) but now Captain Fucking America is DEAD. If it's a metaphor to our current national situation I can get with that but did it really have to go there? Cap shoulda just checked out, maybe hung up the ol' cowl and shield and sat in a bar, mourning his loss until January 2009 - Anchorman-style.

3. Some cool sites for Readers - my friend Nicole turned me onto GoodReads the other day and it's pretty cool. "It's what your friends are reading!" aka MySpace for the litterati crowd. Also, Netflix for Books!

No comments: