Monday, February 13, 2006

P.S. Sorry about your face...


but how many times do we have to tell you you can't sneak up on the Vice President like that? Alright, I know I'm a full day behind the news cycle on this but Blogger was hassling my photo-posting abilities and Jon Stewart is right, this shit is too easy. Too. Many. Jokes. Cant. Decide. Which. To. Use.



But seriously, are you checking these badboys out? Not only did Cheney totally shoot an old man in the face with a shotgun, he's got his own customized sideshooters! The firing pin glows blue and the engraved initials look like some King Richard-shit.



Just so's you know who did it to ya, son.

Those sure are some cherry pistols, mister.

Anyway, my favorite thing from this whole episode is not being able to stop picturing Vincent Vega shooting Marvin in the face in Pulp Fiction.


Cheney: "Oh man, I shot Harry in the face!"
Hunting Buddy: "Why the fuck did you do that?"
Cheney: "Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident. You probably hit my elbow or something!"

Cheney calls Condi for help:


Cheney: "I don't wanna hear about no motherfuckin' ifs, Condi. All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Dick. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back out there, chill them niggas out and wait for the calvary which should be coming directly."
Condi: "You ain't got no problem, Dick. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there, chill them niggas out and wait for the Wolf(owitz) who should be coming directly."
Cheney: "You sendin' the Wolf?"
Condi: "Oh, you feel better, motherfucker?"
Cheney: "Shit, Negro, that's all you had to say!"

If someone with halfway decent photoshop skills would like to take a swing at making the pictures above resemble the new actors I'd be happy to publish the results. I think I've gotten out of my system all I have to say on the matter. I'm going back to reading Lonesome Dove now.

No comments: