Sunday, February 12, 2006

Well, I shot a man in Texas...

1. Dick Cheney: Texas Ranger
Could have been worse, at least he only got the guy in the face, neck and chest. Lucky for Mr. Whittington that the Veep has extensive medical personnel with him at all times, including an ambulance on-call that follows him wherever he goes. All I can think of though is that scene from Wedding Crashers where Vince Vaughn gets it in the keyster. Wonder if Dick saw that movie. Probably not.

2. Make Your Own Super Mario Blocks
Pac-Manhattan is cool. But seeing one of these blocks hanging around town would totally make my month. I'm making this my new project. Will post pictures of process and final deployment soon. I am Wario and I'm-a-gonna-win!

3. Fake is the New Real
DW Griffith was America's first great director. The Washlaska voting block. Z is for sleep(ing). Everything I need to know I learned from this site.

No comments: